Kristen H. Bayard
Kristen H. Bayard was born in Lafayette, Louisiana, on September 27, 1984. She attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and graduated in 2006. Kristen received a Juris Doctor degree from Tulane University School of Law in 2009. Her experience includes personal injury, civil litigation and insurance defense.
• Preparatory: Louisiana State University, at Baton Rouge
(B.S. Psychology, 2006)
• Legal: Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
• Lafayette Parish Bar Association
• Louisiana State Bar Association
• "The Choice Between Security and Job Safety: The United
States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Discusses
the Protection of Seamen from Unlawful Discharge Under
46 U.S.C. 2114 in Gwin v. American River Transportation
Co.,” 32 Tul.M.L.J. 667, Summer 2008
Admitted to practice in Louisiana Federal and State Courts.